My loved one just passed, what do I do?
If your love one is in an hospital, nursing home, hospice etc.... you may have the facility/staff in charge to call the funeral home of your choice, if it is an emergency
situation please call 911. You can call us 24/7 at 214-732-0116.
My loved one was a veteran, what benefits are due him/her?
The funeral home will call the Department of Veteran Affairs to assure all benefits due to your loved one are received. It will be most helpful if you have a copy of their DD214. It
is the paper given when the serviceman has been discharged.
Can I personalize a funeral service?
Yes, you may select and goods and services offered and you may be specific depending upon how you want your loved one to be remembered
If you are experiencing anxiety, grief, confusion or inability to act.
- Work to cultivate a personal support system.
- You may want to try Intervention Counseling.
- Call your nearest Community Center or 211 to help you find help in your area.
- Call your local church community for prayer and concerns (spiritual leader, prayer team, counselor, etc.)
- Find your strength. Notice your weakness then seek opportunity to move forward.